About a year ago I purchased a Netgear WNDR 3800 wireless router which cost about $200.A week after the 90 warranty ran out the device lost range to where the router could not connect even past about 15 feet away from the router in the same room.

I was told I needed to upgrade the firmware which I attempted to do and the router quite working TOTALLY!! After two days of talking to Netgear they agreed to repair my router and told me where to send it. I received back another router(not the one I purchased) which had been previously repaired. This router has worked for about 6 months and I am now having the same problem as I did with the original router which was a loss of range.

It showed that I needed to upgrade the firmware again and even though I was reluctant to do so I did without any change in performance. I have tried to contact Netgear and they will not even return my phone calls....

Even though Netgear was supposed to be one of the best companies or wireless router I proclaim it as the WORST!!!!

Review about: Netgear Router.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments