About a year ago I purchased a Netgear WNDR 3800 wireless router which cost about $200.A week after the 90 warranty ran out the device lost range to where the router could not connect even past about 15 feet away from the router in the same room.

I was told I needed to upgrade the firmware which I attempted to do and the router quite working TOTALLY!! After two days of talking to Netgear they agreed to repair my router and told me where to send it. I received back another router(not the one I purchased) which had been previously repaired. This router has worked for about 6 months and I am now having the same problem as I did with the original router which was a loss of range.

It showed that I needed to upgrade the firmware again and even though I was reluctant to do so I did without any change in performance. I have tried to contact Netgear and they will not even return my phone calls....

Even though Netgear was supposed to be one of the best companies or wireless router I proclaim it as the WORST!!!!

Review about: Netgear Router.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments

Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more Gearbest - Shop with good discounts. Gearbest "The first time I ordered this store 1 year ago. Since then, I have made about 30 orders. Shop GearBest is constantly happy with discounts and coupons for various products...." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more Otterbox - Pissed off Otterbox "I have a cast on because I had surgery 2 weeks ago well a little less than two weeks ago and I was walking into my house and I had..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more