My router was working fine until I clicked the upload button for the firmware.Then, I had no internet access.

I spent all morning trying to reach someone at Netgear. When I finally reached someone, I spent over two hours with him on the phone (Ryan, #46033) only for him to conclude that the upload corrupted my router and it could not be fixed. He said because I didn't have my proof of purchase they would not do anything for me. I spoke to his supervisor (Mike #46084), who also refused to do anything for me even though it was Netgear's own upload that destroyed my router!

Netgear is a crooked company!

Please do not give them a penny!They need a class action lawsuit, as clearly they know their upload is destroying people's machines and they are doing nothing about it!

Review about: Netgear Router.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments

Netgear - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - CANNOT UNDERSTAND AGENT - OVER 2 HOURS ON HOLD - CALL WENT TO INDIA Netgear "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..." Read more La Crosse Technology - Alarm Clock W88723 does not works ! La Crosse Technology "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0XThojwTM W88723 with HOUR digital sticks missed. The MINUTES are OK, but some hour sticks are turned of. I did buy it in 2017 May in wall mart Orlando Florida..." Read more Gearbest - Liars! Gearbest "I had my eye on a smartphone. The price was 33€ and it said the discount would last 4 more days. I bought a case and tempered glass for the..." Read more Gearbest - Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2 Gearbest "i had a really good experience buying Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb 8x2, the Product matches the description, I bought one 8gb for $38, the price was the cheapest compared to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more