Usability

I purchased a Netgear router from Walmart, trusting the company, I did not purchase the warranty offered at the store. Fast forward 10 months, my "super sonic" internet was annoyingly slow. My internet provider advised me to contact Netgear, the rep at the out of country support center, said I would need to pay $89.99 for assistance...end of call.

A few months went by and my router was completely out, I wished to save money by configuring the router on my own and only called to ask a question. This time the rep was somewhat of a salesman, he was really pushy and tried to get me to purchase this extended warranty. He even told me "I don't get paid to give you free technical service". Before disconnecting the call, he placed me on hold for a full 45 minutes when I asked to speak with his supervisor. Ultimately, I found a link to a YouTube video and I was able to configure my router in 2 minutes!

This company will not stand behind their own product for more than 90 days! That says something about these scam artists. Nice try Netgear, you just lost a customer. Furthermore, I'd purchase a new router before giving that company another dime!

**POSTING THIS ON EVERY FORUM I CAN FIND ABOUT THIS HORRID COMPANY**

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of netgear router from Netgear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netgear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, technical support and customer support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netgear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments