Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts

http://netgear.com/ customer support is an absolute fraud.Imagine purchasing a new vehicle for $40k and 4 months later its inoperable and the dealership that sold it to you said that they need another $110 to extend your warranty to get it working again!!!!

I started laughing at the guy!!! He said that the warranty would provide tech support for all my connected devices. I told the guy that the only device that doesn't work in my house is the Netgear extender. Of the 5 netgear extenders that I've had ...

cause they only last about a year anyway ...I would never buy another netgear product and that are a scam

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of netgear wi-fi range extender from Netgear. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Netgear to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netgear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments