Reidsville, North Carolina

Today, 12/06/15, I called Netgear to get my paw it'd for the new modem I purchased to replace it with a one I was renting from TWC.I was redirected to another company that informed me I was unable to gain a password unless they could show how my computer was infected with many viruses.

Like a dummy I allowed them to gain access to my computer to show me the problems... They charged me $199.00, said all the problems were corrected and gave me a new password. Later I received a fraud alert from my back for informing me of several charges to my credit, some were to Amazon an other. Cost me $400.00 plus they fried my computer board to hide everything and now I'm left without a computer.

I called back and contacted Netgear customer service... Finally! They knew nothing and took no blame, said I was scared by another company and couldn't help me... Smh ??

Watch out for these people.I got suckered...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Netgear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netgear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netgear modem router for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments