Style and Design

I purchased a Netgear AC750 Extender just yesterday.I paid about $79.97 plus tax for it.

Like everyone else, when I got home, I could not get it to work. I called Netgear and after about an hour I finally got to speak with a "Technician" (I use that word lightly.) His name was Roger. After two hours, the "Tech" could not get it working either. He ran some “diagnostics” and attempted to put the fear of death in me by saying that multiple people had cracked my router and were using my Wi-Fi thus preventing the Extender from working.

He said I could purchase a Netgear Firewall Protection plan for $99 for 6 months or $300 for life. I nearly laughed. Instead, I said I would speak with some computer friends of mine about it. He was very disappointed as he wasted 2 hours of his valuable time with me.

Too bad so sad.

DO NOT BUY NETGEAR.I took it back today for a full refund.refund.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Netgear. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netgear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Netgear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments