I have a Netgear product that wouldn't connect,so I called Tec support through Netgears support number.I was then connected with iyogi thinking it was Netgear tec support only to find out that after I allowed access to my computer Netgear claims me iyogi is not part of them, which is funny since it was through Netgear that I was connected to iyogi.

On top of this I was billed much more than quoted. This is the best part,(Netgear ) offers to scan my pc for signs of Intrusion for another fee.

Stay away from Netgear in any of their products and never ever do business with iyogi.Since the product was security cameras I no doubt have someone watching us, and the contents of our home...

This person wrote the review about Netgear. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Netgear to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Netgear arlo security system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments