Netgear - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - CANNOT UNDERSTAND AGENT - OVER 2 HOURS ON HOLD - CALL WENT TO INDIA
BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327.I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days since they said my router is faulty.
A service rep that I can barley understand in India said I have to send my faulty router back at MY expense before they will send me a replacement router. This was never mentioned in my original call. It will take at least another week at best and I am now over my usage on my Verizon cell phone and paying extra fees due to no wi-fi in my home.
I asked for someone that spoke English and a Manager and I continue to hold for over 2 hours.WTF, I will never use Netgear products again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lousy attitude
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 5 men shirts clothes from Gearbest. When I received the clothing after a moth, I noticed it comes from China Brands. I understood that Gearbest is dropshipping. It's..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I'm 68 years old and waited in line for three hours at one store for a bottle and a Beanie. I then to two other stores to buy two more..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."