100% full Not resolved

BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327.I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days since they said my router is faulty.

A service rep that I can barley understand in India said I have to send my faulty router back at MY expense before they will send me a replacement router. This was never mentioned in my original call. It will take at least another week at best and I am now over my usage on my Verizon cell phone and paying extra fees due to no wi-fi in my home.

I asked for someone that spoke English and a Manager and I continue to hold for over 2 hours.WTF, I will never use Netgear products again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Netgear and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about netgear technical support at Netgear was customer service and lousy attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Netgear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Netgear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Netgear?

Comments