Netgear - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - CANNOT UNDERSTAND AGENT - OVER 2 HOURS ON HOLD - CALL WENT TO INDIA
BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327.I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days since they said my router is faulty.
A service rep that I can barley understand in India said I have to send my faulty router back at MY expense before they will send me a replacement router. This was never mentioned in my original call. It will take at least another week at best and I am now over my usage on my Verizon cell phone and paying extra fees due to no wi-fi in my home.
I asked for someone that spoke English and a Manager and I continue to hold for over 2 hours.WTF, I will never use Netgear products again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lousy attitude
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."